Jerrod was introduced to yoga while vacationing on a beach in the Bahamas. One class was all that it took for him to realize the significant difference yoga makes in helping to find inner peace and to live a richer life. Jerrod's asana practice has an Astanga influence, and his energetic practices are from a a Kundalini Tantric tradition. His classes are typically a heated vinyasa flow with plenty of sun salutation and elements of power mixed in.
Jerrod's asana and meditation practices keep him steady and balanced to go into the battlefield as founder and principal production designer of his firm, Designsmith Collaborative®.
- Class, Mondays 6:00-7:10pm
- Class, Thursdays 12:00-1:10pm
- Class, Saturdays 7:00-8:20am
- (these will be links)
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 500 hour teacher training, YogaSpirit Studios
- Jerrod is currently enrolled in YogaSpirit's 800 hour master healing therapies apprenticeship, studying tantric healing techniques with Kim Valeri.
- Workshops include David Swenson, Barbara Benagh, Anna Forest, and many others.