Kim feels that yoga should be a accessible to students of all shapes, sizes, and physical abilities, and was therefore drawn to the study of Viniyoga. Kim's yogic journey began in 2001 when she took classes at a local health club mainly out of a sense of curiosity and the need to heal an exercise-induced upper back/shoulder injury. She was quickly hooked and moved her practice into the studio at Yogafusions with Kathryn Templeton, and soon after was inspired to become a yoga teacher herself.
- Full Figure/Gentle, Thursdays 7:15-8:35pm
- (these will be links)
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 200 hour teacher training, YogaSpirit
- 200 hour certification, Viniyoga New England
- Other study includes Sanskrit Level 1 with Manorama, Restorative Yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater, Ayurveda with Kathryn Templeton, Parayoga with Rod Stryker, and additional study in yoga and meditation at the Himalayan Institute
- Kim is currently working towards her 500 hour and Yoga Therapy certifications.