Deeply influenced by Kripalu Yoga, Thea sees Yoga as a meditation-in-motion. By connecting movement to breath, her classes are gentle and soothing.
Thea endeavors to create a healing, supportive environment where students can listen to their bodies. She calls on students to observe themselves without judgment, so that over time, students can come to love their bodies, quiet their minds, and engage in deep self-study. Thea has been practicing yoga for over ten years.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher
- Trained in the lineage of ParaYog
- Facilitated Transformational Workshops with Ken Nelson
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Cindy Lee
- Advanced Teacher Training with Judith Hanson Lasater