So much is known and available about pregnancy, but what about postpartum?
Your body has been through one of the most transformative and enriching, yet depleting times of your life. What is the best self-care for you as a new Mom, once you have your little beauty in your arms?
There are ancient healing practices available to us to support us through this critical time!
- Learn what foods, herbs and spices support post partum mothers
- Self massage technique for the new mothers and their babies
- Eating the right fats, sugars & spices for deep tissue healing
- Which foods help to build blood and support lactation
- How to get the most quiet and rest possible and much more!
Saskia Bergmans Smith speaks from her personal experience of simple postpartum Ayurvedic practices available to us all. These practices give you, as a new mother, a good foundation so you can enjoy the beautiful bonding time with your baby you hoped for!
PreRegistration Preferred, Drop-Ins Welcome!